Welcome to Semantic Navigation!
Add a rich content discovery experience to your sites, effortlessly.
OpenText Semantic Navigation gives you a highly effective tool in the competition for customers: a way to pull people into your site and satisfy their need for information. Content marketing is a proven means of attracting, engaging, and converting visitors into customers, but first your content needs to be found - on search engines and on your site. OpenText Semantic Navigation surfaces content and helps people find it.
Automatic metadata extraction
Every document ingested by Semantic Navigation gets tagged with rich and relevant semantic information. The system automatically augments metadata with:
- Named entities (people, places and organizations)
- Categories and concepts
- Document-level tonality (positive, neutral, negative) and subjectivity (fact or opinion)
- Tonality on extracted named entities
- A short summary made of the most relevant sentences of the document
- Supported languages: English, French, Spanish, German
Semantic Navigation is supplied with a variety of themes that you can customize to your liking. You can also build everything in your own development environment by consuming the public APIs.
- Out-of-the-box themes: Faceted site search, Topic page, Mobile search, Corporate search, Media and Asset Management themes.
- Growing collection of themes available in the community
- Apply a single CSS to match your brand on all themes
- Customize existing themes or create your own from scratch
- Visit our themes page
Use ready-made widgets from the widget library to quickly promote content on any of your sites. Simply provide a context to the widget and content is automatically brought in!
Powerful and rich results based on faceted search using popular people, places, organizations, similar documents, hot topics, sentiment analysis, and more.
Rich facet environment
Existing structured metadata in your content and the automatically extracted metadata are stored as facets for every document. Facets are used to:
- Improve result relevancy
- Suggest related documents
- Create topic pages
- Automatically syndicate relevant and timely content